clinical psychologist, psychotherapist, family therapist employed in mental health clinic
leader of Regional Branch of Community Psychiatry and Social Rehabilitation Forum
president of the Association for Child and Family Mental Health in Rzeszow
member of regional team for National Mental Health Programme implementation
Dear Partners, We need your partnership and support to develop a community social service for people with mental health problems in our Podkarpacie Region. The project is a chance for us to learn from your experience and make a great progress in the field in two years.. Kind regards, Dariusz Baran
Invitation to partnership
The Local government in Rzeszow (south-east part of Poland) launches a regional-wide contest for "Development of community services for people with mental health problems" project including transnational cooperation. This is set up within European Social Fund. Regional Social Policy Centre in Rzeszow is looking for European partners with good practice in socially inclusive service for people with mental health problems (maximum 3). In general the project is to implement partner's good practice into our region (Województwo Podkarpackie).
Application must be made by 28th of December 2012
Priority VII Promotion of Social Inclusion Action 7.2 Preventing exclusion and strengthening the social economy sector 7.2.1 Sub-professional and social mobilization of people at risk of social exclusion
1. Development of community services for people with mental health problems /disabled/.
2. Development of new forms and methods of individual and community support for enhancing access to employment occupational and reinforcing social inclusion (for example: community social work, local activation centers, local animation, coaching, training, employment).
Forms of eligible activities within the framework of transnational cooperation possible announced in the contest are:
1. Organizing conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings (only recommended as one of the few activities planned under the transnational cooperation).
2. Preparation, translation and publishing, studies, reports, (recommended only as one of several activities planned in the framework of transnational cooperation).
3. Adaptation of solutions developed in another country (can be a separate element of the project earmarked for transnational cooperation).
4. Developing new solutions (may be a separate element of the project earmarked for transnational cooperation).
Detailed information is available in Polish (possible to translate by Google machine)
Stwórz własną unikalną stronę internetową przy użyciu konfigurowalnych szablonów.